Cammie Hauser, Atticus® Senior Practice Advisor, and CPA, explored the critical area of cash flow, specifically focused on the avoidance and detection of fraud on our July teleconference. You might be surprised at how often it happens… especially in down economic cycles.
On the call Cammie discussed:
- Why fraud occurs and how common does it happen?
- Who commits fraud and can you spot them?!
- Avoidance vs. detection – which game should you play?
- How often should you meet with your accountant and what should you ask?
- Where is your practice at most risk?