List out your goals or tolerations for the office. At the very least, choose one team goal that can be accomplished in the first 90 days of the new year. Below are some suggestions:
- One goal that will increase productivity or profit for the firm.
- One goal that will allow the office or your team to incorporate a new piece of technology. Let your team decide on what technology they will incorporate, but have the discussion.
- One goal that will add GREAT value to the clients.
List out your goals and tolerations – remember, tolerations can be those things that are inconsistent with the firm’s vision for client care, staff care, efficient production, or profitability. Here are a few examples:
- Piles of files around the office.
- Pulling appropriate files for long-term storage.
- Year-end evaluations.
- Outstanding collections.
On a personal basis, remember tolerations can include your health, exercise, auto or home environments, finance, debt reduction, or savings.