Building your team is one of the most important things you can do as a lawyer and as a law firm. Your people are your key to both profitability and your sanity.
The quality of your practice is dictated by two things, the quality of your clients and the quality of your staff. While we’ve talked a lot about the quality of your clients, we’re going to take time now to talk about the quality of your team. Nora Bergman and Cammie Hauser, Atticus® Practice Advisors, shared tips and techniques on profitability, productivity and the best use of your staff.
On this audio you’ll hear:
- What is your most expensive cost producing for you?
- How to know what to expect from your key people.
- What are the strengths of your team?
- How do I know when I need to fire someone?
- When should I look for new talent?