Glenn Finch, Senior Practice Advisor, discusses:
- review where your time and efforts are being spent;
- how you can reduce and manage interruptions for the rest of the year;
- how to ensure that you delegate effectively;
- how to block out your time for the truly important activities
- getting a handle on information management
- stopping information glut and reclaiming your life and practice
- better ways on managing email so that it doesn’t manage you
During the call, Glenn mentions Atticus® form 1.01 Division of Functions.
Our book Time Management for Attorneys is a great addition to your library for more tips and techniques on managing your time.