The biggest expense and usually the biggest source of frustration in most law firms is staff! Not understanding the nuances of developing and managing a great team can be a costly mistake.
Glenn addresses the following:
- Performance appraisals that make sense
- Personnel development plans that incentivize performance
- An office culture that motivates staff
- Staff communication with a purpose
- Creating a game worth playing
Glenn provides practical steps you can take to beat the entitlement view of employees, traditional pitfalls of annual reviews and build an A-Team that is focused on firm results!