The Atticus Practice Builder is a 2-day intensive workshop designed to help attorneys reduce stress, eliminate interruptions, increase revenues, take better care of their clients and get home on time.
Key Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
- Increased revenues – a minimum of $30,000 the first year and each year thereafter
- Decreased work hours and increased personal time
- Increased ability to focus on the most profitable work
- Up to 20 CLE credits, depending on your state rules
- A 250 page Workbook & Guide
- A DISC Behavioral Profile
- Four weeks follow-up support
This Workshop Offers Practical Tips and Techniques:
- How to manage your time and minimize interruptions
- How to select, recruit, and manage a great team
- How to find new clients and market your firm successfully
- How to manage and increase your cash flow
- How to collect what’s owed to the firm
- How to prioritize your goals and stay focused
What attorneys are saying about the Atticus Practice Builder
The Atticus Practice Builder program changed the way I look at how I plan to live both professionally and personally.
My weekend at the Practice Builder in Orlando was the single most beneficial experience I have had over my career.
The two-day Atticus Practice Builder program has me completely re-thinking the way I practice law.
The Atticus Practice Builder costs $1495 for the first partner and $995 for additional partners. To register simply download and complete the registration form, then fax it to (352) 383-8637. If you have any questions, call Dawn toll free at (888) 644-0022.