Our Practice Development Series calls are held the second Thursday of each month from 12 pm – 1 pm Eastern Time. Our calls cover topics such as marketing, staffing, technology, practice development and cash flow/financial issues. The calls are recorded and are available for download. We invite you to browse our call catalog and download those files that interest you.
Top 10 Calls
To commemorate our 100th Graduate Network call, we have selected our Top 10 picks of those calls and they are available for you to download – FREE.Browse Top 10 Calls
Cash Flow/Financial Topics
- 5 Innovations to Improve Revenue
- Cash Flow & Fraud: Are You At Risk?
- Driving to Profitability
- Innovations for Cash Flow
- Transitioning or Selling Your Practice
Exit Strategy Topics
- Holiday Marketing for Your Law Practice
- Market Well by Doing Good
- Maximize Your Marketing Through the Holidays
- Social Media & Your Firm: What Every Attorney Needs to Know
- Social Media Marketing
Practice Development Topics
- 10 Best Ways to Grow Your Practice
- 2014 Marketing Kick In the Pants
- 6 Holidays to Make You a Better Marketer
- 7 Hot Tips for Your Law Practice
- 7 Tips to Improve Cash Flow
- 7 Triggers to Yes
- 7 Ways to Stop EMail Madness
- 7 Ways to Take Advantage of the Summer Months
- Alternatives to the Billable Hour
- Communicating With Your Staff
- Finding & Keeping Great Staff
- Office Managers: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Show Me the Money!
- Staffing Productivity and Profitability
- What the heck is a DISC and why should you care?