10 Good Reasons to Participate in the Program
- Now is the time! The window of opportunity to get the law firm truly working in your favor doesn’t stay open forever. The legal market is more competitive than it ever has been. If the systems, coaching, and support are available to make life better, why not now. You have gone it alone long enough.
- Coaching works. The right coach is worth their weight in gold, and you’ll have the best in the legal profession. Coaching keeps you focused on the most leveraged actions, guides you through difficult challenges, and speeds up your ability to produce important results. Having a knowledgeable, experienced coach is one of the biggest competitive advantages you can have.
- Return on Investment. Your annual investment in this program is $7,900, (not including your travel and lodging). Not only will your ROI will be far greater than your investment, the greater return will be in the precious intangibles; personal freedom, independence and being surrounded by high level peers that will challenge you.
- Turn Key Systems. You will have complete access to proprietary law firm systems that have been developed over the last 25 years. No longer will you have to reinvent the wheel for productivity, marketing, staffing or cash flow systems. The systems are implemented in controlled, customizable, manageable bites.
- Relentless Marketing. Every resource that Atticus has brought to bear on client selection, exclusivity and rainmaking in the last 25 years is used in this program to keep your firm focused on attracting new, higher value clients in a predictable manner. Marketing will never be an after-thought again; it will be top of mind in your practice.
- Cash Flow Focus. You’ll be introduced to strategic calendaring, effective pricing and technology to boost revenues. You’ll use a trademark tool called, The Cash Flow Focuser to build cash reserves, maintain low levels of debt and a healthy financial foundation.
- Confidence in the Future. As you implement systems, a step at a time, and you see your time in the firm decrease, the staffing headaches reduce and your revenues going up, you look at that future entirely different. In addition, you will find a renewed passion for the practice as your systems begin to work and your stress levels dissipate.
- Great Referrals. You’ll be shoulder to shoulder with other entrepreneurial attorneys who are practicing in different regions and states. These relationships lead to trust, respect and good referrals.
- Best Staff Ever. In this program, you will be challenged to take your team to the next level, to create a team that supports you in having a firm that is no longer dependent on you. Here you will have processes to hire methodically, develop talent, and fire quickly when someone is not the right fit.
- The Atticus Guarantee! If you decide after your first workshop that the program isn’t for you, we will provide you with a full refund. This will give you the peace of mind necessary to commit to the program.
- Your personal income is in excess of $100,000.
- You have at least one full-time staff person.
- You are a solo practitioner, shareholder or partner in your firm.
- You are coachable.
- You must be committed to taking your practice to the next level.
- San Francisco: November 30 & December 1
- Orlando: February 19 & 20
- Los Angeles: March 22 & 23
- Day one begins at 1:30 pm on Monday, allowing travelers flexibility to arrive that morning.
- Day one completes at 6:00 pm, followed by an informal reception.
- Day two begins at 8:30 am on Tuesday. Lunch is served at noon.
- Day two completes at 3:30 pm, making it convenient for flight departure.
- One-time $3,000 startup fee
- $745 per month for the first attorney*
- $545 per month for second attorney
- $245 per month for each key assistant.