In today’s competitive business climate, it is more important than ever that attorneys take the time to develop the marketing skills and habits needed to attract higher value clients and referral sources.
Now, for the first time ever, you have a guide to help you achieve the marketing goals that put you in control of your practice and your life!
How Good Attorneys Become Great Rainmakers provides you with an easy, practical action plan that helps you develop the marketing skills and habits needed to attract higher value clients and referral sources. In this book, you’ll find 21 Marketing Assets and 5 Marketing Habits that attorneys acquire on their way to becoming successful rainmakers.
Learn How To
- Ask for referral sources in a professional and ethical manner
- Use public relations to spread the word about your practice
- Learn to speak powerfully about yourself
- Set up engaging websites and blogs that successfully market you and your practice
- Build a simple but effective monthly marketing plan …and much more!
Discover the benefits of becoming a great Rainmaker. The 21 Marketing Assets and 5 Marketing Habits will put you in control of your practice and your life.